Thursday, October 16, 2014

 

2014 September

Chloe's Lax Maniax Day (club travel team)

Day up at Jacksonville University with Chloe for training day!





Start of CFGYL Games  (local rec team)

Scott's another season of coaching underway in July and August with summer practices now it's game time lets see what these 3rd~8th grade girls are made of!!!!!

Winning all games in September!
Chloe #27





Lax Maniax Florida Draw Tournament (club travel team)

West Palm Beach, FL

Spoiler Alert Chloe's team won the Championship

Seriously wet fields...flooding in many areas, but luckily we didn't have any rain during the games.  I guess that was good and bad because we could have used some cooling off. 

Chloe's team was just unstoppable!  Winning every game on Saturday and then Sunday as well. Went to the Championships and came home with 1st Place! 





Nasty and wet








Hotel Fun




Sunday Day 2












Someone is having a milestone Birthday...oh it's me!  

Happy 40th to ME!


Colorful Flowers from Scott



 Colorful Hair...because I CAN!



Nice bling from my Heather!
Joining her in the 40 Club!




Grammy Linda Sent some Love from Washington State to us...

Lets not forget Scott's the big 39 this year!


Such a beautiful Soft Quilt made with pure love!!!




Lax Pillow Case Covers for the kids!




My BF&C ...Best Friend & Cousin Darci joined the 40 club too in September 
Got a fun box from her too!



 Darci sent this card to me in September 2001 ... 13 years ago...we've been sending it back and forth to each other on our birthdays for the past 13 years!  It's such a fun keepsake...it's held together with love and lots of tape!


Mellow Mushroom is also turning 40 and so are the Washington Capitals!

Flowers from Mom In Law
Special Note sent to me Telling me they miss me and love me!

Wednesday September 24th

Surprise!!! 
Went to Maryland to see my mom on my birthday.



Waste no time...lets head to Cheesecake Factory!




September 25th
Mom and I did some shopping and hanging out...enjoying a day out together!

September 26th

Zoo in DC



















Dinner time ... yummy Tofu and Broccoli 



September 27th

Went to Forest Hill, Maryland to visit my brother Ryan and Sandie.  Ryan took us up to the Amish Market in PA!  Then back to their church for the Fall Festival and then we all went to dinner and ice cream!  What a fun filled day!




I love him really!




Ryan and Me at his Church's Pond


Sandie Volunteering with the Pony Rides



Ryan Sandie and Izzy


All of us!


Dinner Our Veggie Kabobs and Red Mashed Potatoes!


Best Ice Cream


Notice my new jewelry ...thanks Sandie and Ryan!


















Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?