Tuesday, July 20, 2010

 
Visiting with our friends!

I didn't get pictures of everyone we visited...I'm not too happy with myself about that, but nothing I can do now.

We spent an afternoon with Julie in their new home. If we still lived in Woodbridge we'd be very close to their new house. It's a beautiful home and BIG! Thanks for having us over Julie and I hope we can do it again soon! Isaac and Chloe had a great time playing with Tracie, Erin and Kennith. Wishing we had a theater room too!

I got to go to breakfast with my two girlfriends Kara and Laurel. Not to forget cutie pie Claire who's growing up too fast which means I am getting older too. After our breakfast out we went back to Kara's house to visit and see Milo and Nick. Watching Claire and Milo play/fight was funny! Nick seemed to calm them with a book at least for a little while. Good luck on #2 Kara she'll be here soon! Thanks gals for hanging with me!

We got to spend an entire day with Lea, Timmy and Katie. Last year we had to skip them due to kids being sick. We had to make up for it this year! We let them play while we visited. We went to the pool until the clouds turned black and then off to the movies to see Toy Story 3. What a fun day friends!

Isaac, Chloe, Katie & Timmy



Scooter Time






GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!





BOYS WILL BE BOYS





SLIPPING...SLIDING...SUNNING...SMILING










What a great day! Thanks friends!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?