Thursday, April 01, 2010

 
Mot Visits

It has been a while since I've put up any pictures, because our desktop computer was down and I didn't get to upload my photos until now.

March was wonderful, because Motty came to visit me! I was so happy to see my wonderful friend. The last time I saw Mot was in June of 2005 (wow almost 5 years) we had met in Chicago with our other friend Becki for a girls weekend. Mot was making the rounds to visit her East Coast friends (she's from California) and I was blessed to be a stop on her trip.

The exciting life I lead was what we were entertained with. I had a bad cold so she slummed with me at home, running to lacrosse practice and picking kids up to and from school. Our last day together we did manage to make a quick trip to the outlets and bought a few things!

Motty & Me



Sunsets





Puppy Love



Isaac got her playing Wii




Scott was out of town most of the time Mot was here and I had ordered a bookshelf. While I put the kids to bed one night she managed to put 90% of it together!
Thank YOU!



Now I hope it's not another 5 years till I see my 'Jr. High' buddy. It's just great to have a friend you fall right into life with. Thank you Motty for being amazing!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?