Monday, July 13, 2009

 
Happy Fathers Day June 2009

Scott getting some special things from the kids



This year was special since we got to spend it in Virginia with our Fathers! Chris held a wonderful BBQ at his house in Alexandria with all the families there. We had a beautiful day to enjoy each others company. Played games, visited and goofed off!

Chloe & Me

Uncle Ryan gave Chloe new Wings to fly away


Great Grandma Gallant & My Mom


Grampy & Chloe


Outside Dave Carol Emma Scott & Isaac


Playing on the scooters




Daddy & Isaac playing an intense game of Poker



The Men (blurry)



Chloe & Lucy in the van on the way back...tired Lucy


Bella on Daddy's lap fast asleep in the van on the way back



My camera is still acting funny so now that we are back home in Florida I hope to get it fixed so I can take some more good pictures. I'd love copies from anyone else if they got some. I know Chris and Marilyn got a couple great pictures!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?