Tuesday, June 16, 2009

 
Sunday June 7th, 2009

Who would know I like to take pictures...

Jamie and Jen hosted a wonderful BBQ for us at their house on Sunday and I didn't get out my camera! I'm a little mad at myself since we haven't seen some of these friends in over a year, but we won't forget.

It was great to catch up with our Hockey and Poker friends. Scott is even able to get a night game in while we are here...maybe more than one or two!

Thanks to Jamie and Jen for opening their hearts and home to us. We love spending time with them. The dogs had a very nice treat as well... a playmate! Mason (their dog) was super excited to play with Lucy all day long! I'll add some video and photos of them. Oh what fun! Who needs to go out for entertainment when these pups are around!

Bella wasn't as into playing, but she'd join along once in a while. Bella loves the human attention more.

Lucy found a nice warm sunny spot to rest




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?