Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 
Animal Kingdom
February 8th, 2009


One of our trips to Animal Kingdom a couple weekends ago...
I had forgot/lost my glasses when Chloe and I went to the Magic Kingdom a few weeks ago and the lost and found had them. So we decided to make a day at a park with the kids since we had to go get my glasses.

Now that Chloe has her autograph book she's got to visit all the animals. Before we walked in these two were outside the gates at Animal Kingdom.





We had a plan to go ride Everest (the BEST coaster) and we stopped to see Pooh Bear, Eeyore and Tigger.






We had heard about this ride in Dinasour land and finally got to ride it. Scared me since I didn't know what was coming at me! Chloe didn't like it too much either.
Here was a nice dino!



Lilo



Silly Family







EVEREST...I was so excited to get Chloe onto this roller coaster. This is by far my favorite one at all the Disney parks. Since Grandma took her on her first one at MGM Hollywood and then I took her on her second at Magic Kingdom I thought Scott could take her on this one. She LOVED it! We rode twice so I got to ride next to her the next time around. Isaac's all about the coaster too! What fun!!!






We went to the TREE OF LIFE and also saw Scott's favorite 4D show Bugs Life.







We went to 'Camp Mickey & Minnie' and watched a Lion King show that was really good. Then we got more autographs.










Long Day...
Our little girl is getting big!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?