Saturday, January 10, 2009

 
December 31th, 2008
MGM HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

This was a big day...New Years Eve DAY!

Chloe and I went to a sound show done by Drew Carry and when we were let in through the turn-style they stopped the people behind us. We though maybe it was full so we went in and were bombarded by Disney works. They gave Chloe some Mickey ears and said here you go congratulations. Then they started yelling...we have the last one! The gave me the last set of '2008 Year of a Million Dreams' Mickey ears. Our picture was taken by a lot of Disney workers cameras and they were making a bit of a scene. I thought at first it was part of the show, but then I realized ...hey this is cool! You know me I don't like the attention...
I didn't take the ears off for the rest of the day! Even in different parts of the park the workers said Wow your one of the lucky ones to get those ears...I had to say...NO I was the last one!!! The chosen one...kidding!





We have never rode this ride before, because there has always been a very very long wait and the fast passes go quickly. So the first thing we did was get a fast pass for this ride...it's the TOY STORY RIDE...and well worth it. What a blast! It's a 3D shooting and again keeping score! WE all loved it!




Early in the day Michael, Scott, Isaac and I went on the Rockin' Roller Coaster then went on the Tower of Terror. We really enjoy these. While in line at the Tower of Terror Grandma decides to take Chloe on the Rockin' Roller Coaster. I'm thinking as an over protective mom (yes that's me and I admit it) this is a horrible idea. Well Chloe did it! She some how got on the ride ...she's not tall enough to go on. She loved it and wanted to do it again. We all tried again later, but she was denied because of her height so we all passed for the 2nd ride. She's hoping to grow by the next visit so she can ride it again! Thank you Grandma!




Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

A must see!





In the play area for kids...
Honey I shrunk the Kids





Great Day!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?