Sunday, December 14, 2008

 
It's December Already!

We're almost halfway into December and I'm not sure which way my head is spinning!
We are trying our best to get into the Holiday Spirit, but it's tough when it's warm outside and we can still wear shorts. I've worked on decorating a bit inside and outside the house to help us. I had a wonderful early Christmas gift from my mom and dad ...an IPod filled with Christmas music!!! I can't tell you how much that helps my mood. It has got me excited and the kids too! Their favorite is the 'Chipmunks Christmas Music' what a crack up!

Chloe and I have been doing a little scrapbooking together. She tells me "Mommy you do beautiful work" I told her "She does too!"...she's my crafty girl who can now color better than me!




Chloe warming up the pups one morning...
think they were giving her a bit of a tickle!




Chloe heading to school this past Tuesday. She looks so grown up!
Isaac wasn't feeling well on Tuesday (tummy ache) so she walked to the neighbors for a ride to school. Thanks Granny for the new sweatshirt!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?