Wednesday, December 24, 2008

 
Chloe with Santa Clause at Downtown Disney December 23rd



Chloe told Santa... "Bring Mommy something nice, Isaac would like more Backugan toys and I would like a purple scooter"...she forgot about about Daddy's wish list!



I think he just told her she's on the good list!



These pictures are taken by the Disney Crew I have a few of my own I'll download at another time.
Isaac didn't sit with Santa this time, because he said.. "It makes me mad that it's not the REAL Santa it's just one of his helpers...Santa's too busy at the North Pole right now." We always tell him you never know when the real Santa is gonna show up, but he was convinced. He did have a chat with the Santa at Busch Gardens a few weeks ago so I guess he's filled his need.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?