Sunday, August 24, 2008

 
Welcome Our Twins!

We went shopping for office furniture and came home with these two sweet girls!

That is the short story.

And who really wants to hear the long story...
I'll try to shorten it...
We went into the pet shop the kids enjoy so we could show daddy some animals. Scott and I talk a lot about Chihuahua's. There wasn't any in the pet shop, but they had a couple photos of two they would be getting there soon. We cooed over them (the pictures) and shrugged it off. Then we walked down the sidewalk and saw one of these pups then the other. We stopped and what do you know...they were for sale!

Now I find this quite a coincidence...???



Queen Bella

Princess Lucy








I know...I can't believe it either...none of us can. They as small as kittens! Fun and we're in love!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?