Wednesday, June 04, 2008

 
Our Favorite Lunch Lady ... Miss Denise

Isaac has this wonderful relationship with one of his lunch ladies at school. Started a long time ago. We know Isaac's very loving and touches peoples hearts, but this is a small testimony from our friend Denise:

Isaac is such a delightful little guy. All us "lunch ladies" have taken a shine to him, but mostly I have, and we compete to see which one of us can sneak him the best treat. He is our own mascot. I look forward to seeing him each day since he brightens up our little cafe. His smile, his thoughtfulness and caring, his maturity makes him a stand out. I hope he never changes, he is such a special young fellow. He makes it easy to love him. You and your husband have done a wonderful job raising him to this point and I am sure he will be an exceptional young man. I can truly say that Isaac has made a difference in my life and I will always remember him.

And Chloe is just as adorable. I saw her in the hall one day and she was all smiles and waving at me. I didn't think she would remember me after serving her pizza at her "special kindergarten lunch" just that one day.

I would like to thank you for the beautiful frame and picture of my favorite friend. The card was just as thoughtful and Isaac was so excited to have me open it and read it. He was so proud!

I know I must be boring you. So I will close. And please send me the directions when you get them for tomorrows game, because I don't want to miss a second. Looking forward to seeing you on the 31st. And watching the the little All-Star shine.


Denise is such a lovely woman. I think we'll have fun exchanging emails over the time we are in Florida. I have a sweet picture of Denise and Isaac on my broken computer so maybe I can put that up one of these days.

Thank you Denise for watching out for our young man and loving him. Best of luck to your family and Son who's going to be attending VA Tech...Go Hokies!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?