Friday, March 28, 2008

 

Happy Easter!




We were very blessed this year to have a lot of our family at our house with us to celebrate. I'm sorry to say I didn't get a picture of everyone though. Here are a few pictures from our fun day!



Carol and Marilyn
Congratulations to Brian, Anne and Emma on their new arrival Lacey Rebecca (March 25th)!




Grandma and Grandpa Dixon looking at some albums



Grandma Gallant



Grampy Isaac and Ryan hanging out



Chloe on the hunt (also she had a wardrobe change...not sure why)




Grampy and Granny with their FAVORITE grandkids



Granny and Chloe very happy girls!



Sorry I didn't get pictures of Grandma, Uncle Chris, Grandpa or me and Scott!!!
Next time I'll take more...I was just enjoying our visit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?