Monday, February 04, 2008

 
Crop Camp 2008

I had a girls weekend of scrapbooking at Cacapon Resort and State Park. Me, my mom and friend Kara ...plus 90 other women... spent our days cutting up pictures and making memories.

My mom finished her pictures from her trip this past December to Tennessee and her trip with Isaac & Chloe to on the Polar Express. She filled a large album with all these pictures and now can sit back and enjoy the memories from the trip.

Kara worked a bit on her 'remodeling' album and then went straight into her and Nick's trip to Japan. She got Tokyo done (it's amazing!) and she's started on Koyto.
She's having a baby at the end of March so I hope she can get her Japan book all done so we can start on baby pictures!!!

I finished up a small album for Scott to take to work and put on his desk. It sits up like an easel so he's able to flip through it on a daily basis ...he can gaze upon an Aruba sunset, pictures of Isaac & Chloe as babies or big kids, trips to the Bahamas or ME! I also finished a 7x7 album of Scott and my anniversary trip to Las Vegas. After that I started on our family album 'Fall 2007'.

Day 1
Fresh and Ready for a fun day...



It was a successful weekend and most of all relaxing. It was a bit chilly in Cacapon which is located just over the boarder into West Virginia. We three took a walk after lunch one day and took a few pictures.

Day 2

Half Frozen Lake





Day 3


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?