Thursday, December 27, 2007

 
Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve was spent with my side of the family. We went to my parents house to celebrate. We visited, cooked, ate, opened gifts, played and had a great day!
We had a few laughs watching Isaac dance to his music. Daddy and him had a dance contest..."So You Think You Can Dance?"...not sure, but it was hysterical!

I think Isaac liked his Peyton Manning football...I think...


Love at first site for Chloe and her new Rabbit


Chloe making 'Snow Angels...gift wrap Angels'...


Uncle Ryan trying out Isaac's new game and Isaac rocking out to his new MP3 player.


Merry Christmas!


Comments:
Hey Guys,
This is Alysia, we got your letter and I wanted to see all your cute pictures. So I came here to see lol.... Well Just wanted to say Hi and looks like you guys are doing well!!! If you want to email me my email address is lilmissnov2009@yahoo.com!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?