Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 
Where have I been...in a land called 'BUSY'!

Isaac has lost yet another tooth on the bottom and Chloe has one hanging by a thread. The tooth fairy may need a loan.

2 weeks ago the kids both scored their first goals in soccer! I had to miss Chloe's while I was at Isaac's game (they crossed times), but from what I hear she took it down the field by herself and kicked it right in. After her reaction was not excitement, but more of a 'yep I did it attitude' ...leave it to Chloe! Isaac on the other hand scored his goal and was so excited he ran off the field to give Mommy high fives and hugs ...leave it to Isaac!

We've been loving the warm weather and taking advantage. We've taken family bike rides and spending time outside despite the Spring allergies. I was able to spend time at Isaac's school this week for Teacher Appreciation Week. I was in charge while his teacher went to a luncheon. Thank you to Melissa for coming in to be my co-pilot!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?