Sunday, May 13, 2007

 
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!

I hope you've all had a great Mother's Day! I know I have! I got to celebrate a day early with my my mom, Ryan and the kids. Both kids had soccer games and in between we grilled some hot dogs. It was a nice afternoon. My mom and I headed to the mall and did some window shopping too!



Today the kids made me breakfast and gave me some home made gifts. Isaac stitched me a lovely picture at school and made me some coupons for housework and a back rub. Chloe made me something as well, but I have to wait till our special 'Moms & Muffins Day' this coming Friday at her school. They also did some shopping at Best Buy to get me some great DVDs. Scott got me blank DVDs ... he's got a project to put all of our home movies onto them before the end of June! I'm very excited!!!! We went to play mini golf today and went to the soccer fields to practice our moves and get dirty.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?