Monday, March 26, 2007

 

My brother Ryan has hit a milestone in his life... He got his licence! No, I don't have a younger brother he's actually almost 41 years young and never had a licence. He took his test last week and got a car this weekend. He called us at 8am on Sunday morning and asked what I was doing...besides wiping the sleepers out of my eyes and getting coffee...not much. He just happened to drive down from Rockville to give us a peak. His recumbent bike fit inside his RAV-4 with the back seats out.


How to impress little children...not with a car, but with a cool bike!


Yes, they were still in their PJ's! The kids got turns on the bike (Scott too) and I got a turn driving the RAV!





Car fever hit my parents as well. They have been helping out Ryan. He got a lot of drive time in with them. Clark and Ryan have been to car shows and went car shopping together. Sunday we got a call at 7:30pm from my mom telling us she got a Lexus SUV. She stopped by today to give Chloe and I a peak. She gave us a chauffeur ride around the neighborhood. You can't see the color too well, but it's a beautiful blue!

Comments:
Congratulations Ryan!
 
Nice car! Cool bike! Great sister and brother-in-law and great kids! Ryan will your car fit two bikes? Looks like you guys are having a great day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?