Thursday, February 15, 2007

 
Happy Valentines Day!


I know it's a day late, but I do hope it was happy. We got to enjoy snow, ice, high winds and school being canceled. Scott ended up home from work on a conference call that lasted 5 hours. The kids kept me busy giving me a concert, playing board games, video games, dolls, computer games, coloring and watching movies. Today school is canceled again, but Chloe's under the weather with a temperature. So far Isaac is keeping busy playing Transformers in his room so should be another day inside staying warm. Cabin Fever will slowly creep up on us, but until then we'll take what mother nature dishes out!


Isaac says I'm a great hair dresser...his new hair-do!
Isaac's quote of the day...
Isaac's class has secret pal's for Valentine's day. Each kid writes a note to their secret pal for a week and drops it on their desk when they are not looking. I asked Isaac (his secret pal happens to be a girl) did 'your girlfriend' see you drop the note on her desk today? "NO WAY...I got the moves babe..I got the moves" as he danced around the room.

Comments:
Love the new hair-do and confidenced...he's a character.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?