Thursday, January 25, 2007

 
It was time for a Costco run. I got the list, the kids and the check book ... I was ready to go. I almost get out of our neighborhood and make a quick u-turn... "I forgot my coffee kids!". Isaac says and I quote "Coffee must be your #1 weakness Mom". Later in the evening he says again about my coffee addiction "It's your FIEND! You have to fight it!".

Kids say the darnedest things don't they. I believe my kids will grow up thinking coffee is some wonderful thing...

1. It gets you going in the morning
2. You always smile after that first sip and say AHHHH
3. Makes you feel good all over

When Granny is tired of playing board game after board game or anything else they have her doing...they tell her to get a cup of coffee so she'll feel better.

Wait till their first cup and they will understand!

Comments:
Your coffee is addictive because it tastes so good. Raspberry and vanilla!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?